We aim to give your issue impact. Let our team of event architects create your next world-class event.
We’re driven to get results.
We understand the issues and their impact, we know the decision makers and we’re ready to help you navigate the ever-changing political and public policy landscape with purpose.
our latest projects
Want to build a team of grassroots activists? Need to mobilize your supporters? No problem. Whether you’re passing a municipal ballot issue or launching a campaign for a national foundation, we’re here to help your team build meaningful relationships with your stakeholders. It’s time for action.
Members of our firm are guided by a can-do spirit, a commitment to our clients and a hunger for success. We have the political expertise, the relationships and the work ethic to make things happen for our clients.
meet our team
1711 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 204
Washington, DC 20009
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Little Rock, AR
1000 W 3rd St
Little Rock, AR 72201
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
- We have a joke around the office. ‘In Markham we trust,’ but it’s not really a joke. When it comes to these things, there really is no problem they can’t solve.Ross CohnSenior Director, Hiring Our Heroes
- I am so proud of the young men I called on in the '92 & '96 Arkansas Presidential Campaigns when I needed their help. And so proud that today they are so successful with the Markham Group! Thanks Robert and Greg. You are the greatest!Mary Anne Salmon
- These guys and gals are legit!Daniel GrayJacksonville/North Pulaski School District
- For an adrenalin junkie, it was a great experience and you all made it enjoyable.Joe DempseyPine Bluff, Arkansas
- The Markham Group took a complex healthcare issue and developed messaging that resonated with our target audience and generated action.Mark LowmanVP of Strategic Development, Baptist Health